Recent Posts

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Hand grenade is yearning to be your special mouse


I have never been able to explain myself the fascination I’ve always had for the two World Wars the humanity faced back in the twentieth century. I am so eager to find out what happened to everything people were supposed to believe in precisely because I just can’t understand the concept of war. It’s beyond my comprehension, that’s for sure.

Therefore, I couldn’t be very enthusiastic about the Hand Grenade Mouse. A cold shiver goes down my back when thinking about having such a device to click all day long to my favorite Web sites. There’s no sense in getting accustomed to something that started its life as a device designed to blow off limbs. So how could I put my hand on this mouse and feel comfortable?

On the other hand, it’s not like my computer setup should be intimidating and it sure doesn’t need a hand grenade to make it more intense. Probably for all the online gamers outside, the device is the perfect solution in order to feel like being in the middle of the action and to amplify the sensation of power.

The mouse is actually made out of an old grenade casing, so it gives a slightly more authentic feel. As far as ergonomics are concerned, the guys who designed the mouse didn’t take into consideration that the mouse might actually kill something: your wrist. But it looks cool and that’s enough, right? In addition, the modders didn’t finish their job before going through the trouble of wiring up the trigger to function as the left mouse button.

As I said before, the hand grenade mouse doesn’t look ergonomically friendly, but the last thing you should expect from a hand grenade is to provide comfort and peace, don’t you think?
Source gadgets.boingboing.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment